- Attend the Baptism Preparation Course (see upcoming schedules below)
- Both parents must sign the Registration Form that will be handed out during the preparation course
- Select at least one suitable godparent/s that also needs to attend the course (see eligibility requirements below) If having multiple godparents, two of them must sign the Godparent form, one female and one male. Attendance to the course does not guarantee that the godparent you provided will be eligible if they do not meet the requirements below.
- Submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Book your child’s baptism date with the Parish Office upon completion of the above requirements
BAPTISM PREPARATION COURSE
Every 2nd Tuesday of the month @ 7:00 pm
May 9, 2023
June 13, 2023
July 11, 2023
August 8, 2023
September 12, 2023
October 10, 2023
November 14, 2023
December 12, 2023
GODPARENT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be a baptized Catholic who has completed the sacraments of Eucharist and Confirmation. May not be the parent of the child being baptized.
- If married, must be married in the Catholic Church, regularly attending mass on Sunday, and living their Faith.
The two godparents do not have to be related to one another. Two persons living together without a Catholic marriage is not eligible to stand as godparent to the child.
- A baptized non-Catholic may not be a godparent but may serve as a witness along with a Catholic godparent.
Every 2nd and 4th weekends of the month
Saturday – 2:00 pm
Sunday – 1:00 pm
To book for the Baptism
Please call the office at